2 Factor Authentication (2FA)
This article describes how to add 2FA to your EZBiolink account
You can enable 2FA in your EZBiolink account to further secure your account.
- 2.Under the Account tab, find Two-factor authentication and toggle it to Yes
3. Download an Authenticator app from the Google Play Store on Android or the Applle Store on an iPhone/iPad
We found that the Last Pass app worked great and supported the 6-digit authentication at the time when this doc was created. Feel free to make your own choice for an app.
4. In the authenticator app, tap to Add New and Scan a QR Code
5. Point your phone at your computer screen to scan the barcode that appeared after you have toggled 2FA to Yes
6. After you scan the code, take a look at your phone and enter the freshly generated code in the box below the code on your EZBiolink 2FA page.
Once done, you are all set. Next time you attempt to log into your EZBiolink account, you will be prompted to pull up your Authenticator app and enter a freshly generated code at the login.