The "RSS Feed" option will allow you to embed an RSS feed from your or any other web site directly onto your EZBiolink page.
This is very useful for keeping your audience informed about the latest news in your industry via article aggregation. You could also embed your own Wordpress RSS feed to display the latest articles on your EZBiolink page.
To find an RSS feed, search the internet.
To embed an RSS feed from a Wordpress web site:
- 1.Type the web site URL: ex. https://hardwaresavvy.com
- 2.and add /feed at the end of the web site URL
- 3.For our example, if we would like to pull an RSS feed from HardwareSavvy.com, which is built on Wordpress, we will type https://hardwaresavvy.com/feed into the RSS Feed box on our EZBiolink "Create Link" option.
Add an RSS Feed to EZBiolink Page
This will automatically add the latest 5 posts from the RSS feed into your EZBiolink page as one block. Each article will torn into a clickable link.
The best part is that you will never have to update your EZBiolink page with the latest articles. They will be pulled automatically and turned into links.
Embedded RSS Feed on an EZBiolink Page
To change the number of displayed articles (from newest to oldest):
- 1.Click the vertical dots at the right side of the RSS Feed box in your EZBiolink page editor and press "Edit"
2. This will reveal various additional options to customize your feed, including an option for a Amount of Posts to Show
3. Set the number to whichever amount you wish and press "Update"