You easily embed a YouTube playlist into your biolink. This will display your biolink visitors the playlist of your choice. The playlist can include the latest YouTube videos or those on a specific topic.
1. Go to your EZBiolink builder
2. Click on Create Link
3. Click on Custom HTML
4. In the pupup box, paste the following code and replace the highlighted part with your own YouTube Playlist ID (from the next step)
<iframe width="460" height="259" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLfOG9qiu1vvGd4ffyeXvRHgaW4Ibiho0N" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
5. You will replace the following part with your own YouTube playlist ID
6. Press Submit and you are done!
It should look like so
It is very easy. Please follow these steps:
1. Go to your YouTube channel
2. Click on the desired playlist
3. As the video starts, copy the last part of the video URL that follows the = sign (as shown below). This is your YouTube Playlist ID
4. Replace your YouTube Playlist ID you have just copied with the one in the code, as shown below.
5. Click Submit