Comment on page
Link shortening is a process where you can take an internet link (ex. product link, article, social media profile link, web site link) that is very long and shorten it significantly.
Link shortening makes it very useful to:
- Make super long links shorter and easier for humans to remember
- Brand links: Add your brand name in the shortened link
- Keep track of link click statistics, such as:
- The number of times it was clicked
- Which country did the clicks come from?
- What devices do those who clicked on the link use?
- Which web site referred the link
- and much more