Create an Image Grid on a biolink page
The image grid option allows you to add clickable 2x1 blocks of images onto your biolink page. These images look as follows.
Clickable Image Grid
These images can be stacked on top of each other and though there can be 2 images horizontally, you can create many vertical columns of 2x1 pictures.
To create an Image Grid follow these staps:
- 2.Navigate to your biolink builder Project > Biolink
- 3.Select the Image Grid option
- 4.Im the pop-up box:
- 1.Name the block (this will show up at the bottom of the block)
- 2.Add an Image URL (where your picture is located on the internet)
- 3.Add a Destination URL (where you want to direct your users when they click on the image)
The final result can be seen on the following page: https://ezbiolink.com/ezbiolinkdemo
If you create multiple image blocks, you can stack them on top of each other in the builder (see below) and they will know their order in the builder preview.
The image block placed at the top will always be on the left of the 2x1 grid. The one below will be on the right. The rest will alternate (left>right) again.
- Notice that the lion is also called the Art. It is located at the top of the Image Grid.