1) Go back to the homepage: www.ezbiolink.com
2) On the top right corner, navigate to the Dashboard.
3) Press + Create Project
4) Name your project and press Create.
5) On the next page, press Create to start customizing your links which will be a part of this project.
6) Type in the name of your custom link and press Create Biolink Page.
If you leave it blank, a random link name will be generated.
7) Press the photo icon to upload a photo for your Biolink.
Once you select a photo from your device, the preview will appear on the right side.
8) Next, create a title for your Biolink. This will be a bold title that everyone will see when they open your link.
9) Next, type in a description of your page, which will appear directly below your Title in smaller font.
10) Select the text color by pressing on the text box below.
You may select a color by hand, or if you know the custom color code you may enter it below.
11) Select the Background Type.
You have the option of selecting one of the gradient presets that we have provided.
You have the option of creating a custom gradient by selecting any two colors.
You have the option of selecting one custom color.
You also have the option of uploading a photo as a background for your page.
12) Finally, customize the rest of your information such as:
Analytics (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel)
Socials (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, etc.)
WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, PRESS UPDATE.
13) If you would like to add more links to this project, press Links to see how many you have created so far. Then, press Create and repeat the same process.